Friday, January 25, 2013

Back on hold...

Running is back on the sideline! :( Boo!  Went into my chiro appointment today and I told him about my running progress.  And as I feared and expected, I was told to put running on hold until we get a definitive result from the MRI.  Too bad since I was getting back into a running groove.  My pace was slowly getting better and my third run this morning was the best to date.  But the pain is still there and I guess that is not a good sign.  So back to swim and yoga and I will be much more serious with training on the bike!

On another note, I have still been commuting on my single speed around town all winter so far.  I changed my tires to cyclocross tires and I have a better grip on the snow.  I have been improving my bike skills in the snow until I come to corners where I fishtail! Haha!  If cars were not around I would be having way more fun!  Still having fun though but I have to be aware of the cars around me and make sure I do not fishtail too much!  The last few days I've been riding in -20C and even colder with the windchill!  Now that is hardcore! ;) Hehe!  Winter in Canada!  Fun!

No comments: