Friday, September 17, 2010

Trying to get back into it...

So...it's been almost three weeks since IMC and I am slowly trying to get back into the swing of things in the training world.  It hasn't been easy.  We are going through big changes at work - moved to a new hospital so everything is new and missing! Haha!  I've been exhausted after my 12-hr shifts and because I am making up for having time off for IMC I am working lots!  So it's been hard to get back into training with all this happening!  Ah well...I'll get through it and I'll be back in training mode in no time at all!  Well, I hope so! ;)  Probably another week of slowly easing myself back into training before I start ramping up for Ironman Cozumel!  I did make it to masters swim the other day and my body still feels tired!  Today I ran to work!  Now that we have showers this is an option.  It's only 4.5km but at least it is something.  I was scheduled to run an easy 30min anyway.  I am actually hoping to get a commuter bike so I can ride to work instead!  Any suggestions???

No comments: