Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Let the training resume!

I have to apologize for my lack of posting lately.  Work has been killing me so I've come home exhausted and then pry myself out of bed for my next shift!  Oh joy! 

But...I do have some good news to report!  I got a commuter bike!!! Yay!!!  It actually is a little nicer than I expected, actually, it's a pretty sweet ride!  I love my new bike!  It is a Trek Soho single speed urban bike that rides sooo smooth!  David got the bike all set up for me so I can zip to and from work without having to deal with the stupid bus!  I couldn't stand waiting for the inconsistent bus anymore!  I love riding this bike! 

Here is a pic of my new ride:

Trek Soho Single Speed

Ironman Cozumel training officially began as of Monday!  I did go out for a ride on Saturday on Red, my road bike.  Although Limey is back home, I don't have my tools to switch my cassette off the Zipps to my training wheels.  I only did about 70km but it was a decent ride.  I did get quite uncomfortable on the road bike with lower back pain and I think it may be a saddle issue but I also rarely ride this bike!  Today after I wake up from my night shift will be an interval run, I'll see how that goes!

No comments: