Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Let the 2011 season BEGIN!

I did my first real training session last night! Yay!  I am so ready to start training again too!  Had to wait a bit to get over my last bout of illness and although I am not quite 100% yet I just had to start training again.  Hope I don't push myself over the edge and get sick again!  I did a trainer session working on my cadence and it went really well.  I think I was just eager to get going again and combined with a nice rest gave me last night's result.  I did do some workouts while I was "off" just to make sure I kept somewhat in shape.  Last week I managed a 45min trainer session, a 20min run, and a masters swim session.  Not bad!  Later today I am to do a threshold run workout, interesting to see what will happen with that! Lol!

On another note, I have to replace Limey.  RIP Limey! :(  Limey had two more cracks going into Cozumel and was sent back to Guru after I got back.  This was the third time this year Limey had to go back to Guru for crack repairs or lose parts (bottom bracket and a fork recall).  Guru has agreed to replace the frame this time which is great.  Now I just have to decide on colour.  Do I keep the same colour scheme or try something new?  I am very indecisive on this right now!  I do love the lime green and silver combo but trying something new is always fun!  I am deciding between the lime green and purple paired with silver.  I am thinking of getting another paint pattern to change it up a bit if I do decide to keep the green.  I also really like this bright orange colour they have but it looks like I would have to pay extra for that colour and I won't do that.  So it just may be between the green and purple.  Hmmmm......don't know what to do?!?!?!  Any thoughts???

No comments: