Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Being optimistic!

I decided to post my tentative race schedule for 2013.  Initially, I was just planning for the Calgary 70.3 and Ironman Mont Tremblant.  But my ol' self is creeping in and is planning a couple more races.  I will keep it very tame though since I am pretty sure my tendon will not be completely healed and I will be disrupting the healing process by planning on racing and training.  I hope to run the Sporting Life 10km as my return to racing although I will not be holding my breath for that one.  I will be taking a charity spot for Mont Tremblant 70.3 (more info on that in the near future) and adding in the TO Women's Half marathon, and the Toronto Triathlon festival as well.  And that will be it!  I swear! ;)  I see the doc this week for my post PRP follow up!  I will see what he has to say! Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

No comments: