Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ironman New York City!!!

So...I did it again!  I think I officially need counselling now or something!  I am addicted to Ironmans! Ugh!  LOL!  I just signed up for an Ironman in 2012 in New York City/New Jersey!  It is also the US Championships and sold out in only 11min!  And I somehow got talked into it! Although it didn't really take much convincing! Haha!  I was debating between this and Mt. Tremblant....Tremblant will have to wait til 2013.  So there you go...on August 11, 2012 I will be toeing the start line in NYC ready to jump into the Hudson River!  First, got to get through IM France! ;)

1 comment:

Trevor said...

Came accross your blog seraching how fast IMNYC sold out. Saw 11 mins according to Bloomberg (http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-06-15/new-york-ironman-triathlon-sells-out-895-slots-online-in-11-minutes.html). Regardless, it was fast. Congrats on getting in, and good luck at IM France!
-T