Monday, October 25, 2010

I'm packing!!!

Life is more adventerous when you are spontaneous!  So, I decided to go to Taiwan and race the 70.3 this Saturday!!!  I am leaving just past midnight and I am busy packing away.  Sooooo excited!!!!  I considered going to Taiwan earlier in the year but decided to pass on it for Cozumel.  Well, after some convincing and giving away three of my shifts, I decided to go to Taiwan as well!  Crazy!  But, why not?!?!  My bike is packed and now I just have to pack my luggage and hopefully sneak in a short run workout.  I already went to masters swim practice this morning and it was a good one.  Can't believe it!  Sure looks like a beautiful island!  After the race I hope on continuing IM training as well as sightseeing!  I do not know if I will have a chance to post while I am there but I will definitely update my blog with pics and a race report when I am back!

No comments: